Hello friends, in today’s article, we see chapter 5 of one up on wall street book. In chapter 5 you see the Is this A good Market? Please don’t ask. The stock market is the type of market which are not good or not bad. So you want to make money in the stock market, you have to take advantage of the stock market. So let’s see how to take advantage of chapter 5 of One Up On Wall Street book.
Is this A Good Market? Please Don’t Ask:-One Up On Wall Street: Chapter 5
The Stock market is not human, so they don’t have the emotion. So the stock market is good or bad is not dependent upon the market. It depends on the investor that present in that market. so let’s learn how to take advantage of the market from peter lynch.
Peter Lynch advice:-One Up On Wall Street: Chapter 5
- You can not predict the stock market or economy: The Stock Market and Economy are made from different parts, it’s parts depend on each other. So if you predict the economy or the stock market, most of the time you are wrong. So don’t try to predict the market.
- The next time is never like the last time: So many investors think when they are predicting the stock market. They are thinking, some market events come again and again and also says, they come in the future. But the future is always uncertain. That’s why most of the investors are fail.
- A little about warren buffet: Warren buffet says, ” The Stock market does not exist.” peter lynch says, about warren buffet is that Warren Buffet is the best investor of all time because They sell all stock when the stock market at peak and share the benefit to the investor.
- Cocktail Part theory: In the book, the author shares a story about the Stock market behavior.
Cocktail party Theory:-One Up On Wall Street: Chapter 5
At a cocktail party, there are many people who come, like doctor, engineer, dentist, and Mutual fund manager. So the stock market, the market is down in those days.
Step 1: So mutual fund manager says to people, this time is a good time to invest in the stock market. And I have some opportunity to invest. So many people don’t listen to the mutual fund manager, and they go to the dentist. And ask the dentist about the teeth and how to take care of that. So this time is the time to change the market. After some days the market goes up 15 %.
Step 2: In this step, the people talk more to the mutual fund manager, as compared to the previous step. But they go to the dentist and talking about those teeth.
Step 3: In this step market is going up to 30 %. So in that step, many people ask the mutual fund manager. And ask which stock is the best investment.
Step 4: So in this step market is going up more than 30 %. So all party people have advice regarding the stock market tips. And also dentists have three or four tips regarding the stock market. So this is the time the stock market at the peak position. So you have to escape from the market.
So others give some points that you have to remember from part-1 of One up On Wall Street book.
Visit Another website: Click here
Point to remember from part-1:
- Ignore the professional investor advice, and take advantage of that what you know about the company and its product.
- See the opportunity, those new people discover the company. And do the analysis of that company.
- First, buy a home before investing in the stock market. if you have the house you get the confidence.
- You are investing in the company, not in the stock. So act like an owner of the company and make a decision on it.
- Ignore the company stock fluctuations in the short term time.
- In the stock market, there is a big profit and a big loss. To predict the economy and short-term stock market both are worthless.
- In the stock market, long term return is good and also predictable, as compare to the bond.
- The stock is not always a good investment for everyone. For those people, the stock is good, for those people the stock is not always good at all phages of life.
- Common people know more about the company product, as compare to the professional investor. so you can discover the company so many years before a professional investor.
- Peter Lynch says about stock selection is that In your hand one hen is good than 10 hen, those you have to catch.
- So the future is uncertain.
So this all about the part-1 of one up on wall street book. So You have to know about this before entering the market for investment.
Previous Chapter: Click here
[…] Previous Chapter: Click here […]
[…] Read more: one up on wall street book summary […]
[…] the book summary of one up on wall street book: Click here […]