Hi friends, my name is Laxman, In Today’s article, we see what is the Stock Market? How it works, and how common people invest in the market, let’s begin.
What is the Stock Market?
The stock market is the Market, like other markets like the groceries market.
let’s understand with the Example Geeta is women want the fresh vegetable for cooking in dinner meal, so they go to the market, buy some vegetables and fruits from the seller and give them a value of that vegetable in the form of money. then that night she make a meal for dinner. Again she woke up tomorrow then she decided to buy company or pieces of company i.e. Stock
for this purpose she goes to the Stock Market, in this market instead of seller there is the broker who sells the stock of the business and buys also, So she gives the money to him to buy the ABC Pvt Ltd. company stock, whatever the stock price in that time. The same things happen in this market.
What are the BSE and NSE?
BSE and NSE are the most famous STOCK EXCHANGE in India.
- BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange): Bombay Stock Exchange is also the Stock exchange, in this exchange we can buy a stock or sell stock on this exchange. The main index of this company included in the Bombay Stock Exchange is SENSEX. Sensex includes the Top 30 companies which have well-established and good finance.
- NSE (National Stock Exchange): Nation Stock Exchange is also the Stock Exchange, in this exchange we can buy or sell the stock. This exchange’s main index is NIFTY-50. Nifty-50 includes the Top 50 companies of India which have a well financial background and are well established.
Read also this blog: Click here
How to Invest in Stock Market? (What is Stock Market?)
Invest in the Stock market we Required following Document:
- Bank account
- PAN card
- Identity proof i.e. Adhar card
- Trading Account
- Demat Account
- Most important MONEY
Visit my Book Summary website:- Book Summary Pro
- Bank Account: The Bank account of any nation Bank. SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, etc. in good condition.
- PAN card: Pan card is required for the legal purpose and also for Tax purpose
- Identity proof: The identity proof you can give the Aadhar card proof with a mobile number attached.
- Trading Account: This account will open by providing the above-mentioned documents and this account is only open by broker. there are two types of brokers 1. discount broker 2. charged broker let’s see the next post about the broker.
- Demat account: This account is open with the trading account by a broker. in this account, we can put all stock in virtual form.
- Money: Money is the most important thing in this matter, so put more than 10000 rupees in the bank account for the investment.
This is all about the What is the Stock market? how it works, in next post we see what is the important pillar of the Stock market.
Open a Free Demat( trading ) account from the following link:-
Following are some discount broker, that gives you a free Demat account. specially Upstox.
let’s see one by one
Open Demat Account link:- Click here
2) Angel Broking ( Angel one:-
Open free Demat account link:- Click Here
Open Demat Account ( link):- Click here
For more Help
Contact:- Nitin G. Mudkhede
What’s up number:- 9404819622 / 9309330781
Read More articles
Best books summary on the stock market